Digital Marketing Assistant
To create leads and reinforce our brand through excellent digital campaigns.
Manage well-planned communications across all our channels. Analyse and understand all metrics and tracking data and shape our digital strategy accordingly. Work with the Head of Creative to ensure that our best content is shared, and that our followers and digital presence increases.
Play an essential role in the wider Marketing team and contribute and collaborate in all our projects.
Duties to include:
- Manage our social channels content and updates, creating fresh content and using materials from the Head of Creative. Build our digital strategy.
- Oversee the websites which we maintain, and ensure the banners and ads are refreshed frequently to reflect current campaign messages. Liaise with our SEO providers to ensure better positioning and prominence. Help design the banners we use. Use Joomla, our Content Management System.
- Monitor our customers’ journeys and inhabit the online spaces where our target market are posting, and are active members, to better understand their habits and needs. Use this insight to direct them to the best experience.
- Observe the competition and use the information to keep us ahead in quality and branding.
- Review Google analytics data and interpret it to better understand the impact of our campaigns and to shape future activity.
- A specialism and passion for digital marketing, with proven success in this space.
- Familiarity with Joomla, Hootsuite, Mailchimp and SAP business one would be a distinct advantage. We also use the Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- Creativity and an aptitude for innovation and ideas generation.
- A great team worker who collaborates well with others.
- Strong analytical mind, able to interpret data and draw meaningful conclusions to shape future campaigns.
- Industrious, with a good work ethic, able to work well and deliver results with minimal supervision.