How does it work?
The L4V Shielding parts can provide both internal and external protection against bodywork punctures and handle spikes that give access to the internal locking mechanisms, wiring looms, and door latches. Our vast range of shielding offers vehicle and attack specific security solutions to protect the vulnerable areas of all vans, including the spare wheel.
Our shielding parts are vehicle and door specific and so the products we supply vary depending on the make and model of your vehicle. We may suggest L4V Universal Shields where necessary.
Shields and key features:
- L4V Loom Guard; protects the vehicles wiring looms
- L4V Cable Guard; protects the vehicles lock mechanism cables
- L4V Handle Shields; protects against handles being spiked or ripped-off
- L4V Latch Shields; prevents access to the vehicles door latches
- L4V Brake Light Shield; protection for the Renault Master and Vauxhall Movano
- L4V Anti Drill Set; An anti-drill set for the rear barn doors of the Mercedes Sprinter and VW Crafter that safeguards against attacks to locking mechanism via rear door bump-stops
- L4V Spare Wheel Protector; protects the spare wheel against theft
- Most external shields available in stainless steel and powder-coated black
- Shielding can cover existing damage and protect vulnerable areas of the vehicle
- Vehicle-specific shields and universal shields available
- Vehicle-specific shields are supplied with all required fixings, fittings and instructions to enable a professional installation
- Competitive pricing structure
- Next-day delivery
L4V Universal Shields
The three stainless steel external shields seen below are universal, however, the successful fit of these still depends on the curvature of the door and whether there is anything obstructing the studs that fit on the inside.
Also available in powder-coated black.
L4V Spare Wheel Protector
The L4V Spare Wheel Protector has been designed and manufactured to protect and prevent theft of the spare wheel stored underneath the vehicle. Our products are vehicle specific and contain all the required fixings, fittings and instructions to enable a technician to perform a professional installation.